No products in the cart.
Cancellations Due to Order Processing Difficulties
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available.
- Difficulty in processing your payment information.
- Cannot ship to address provided.
- Duplicate order was placed.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an important notice regarding your order via e-mail which will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
Changing or Canceling Your Order
After you have made the payment, your order begins to process and
you cannot cancel or change your order. Our system is designed to fill orders and get them on their way as quickly as possible. Once you receive your order in the mail, simply return any items you do not want by following our Return Instructions.
Note: You may only cancel your order if you receive an e-mail notifying you that:
- One or more items in your order is on backorder. (You may only cancel the backordered items.) Please contact us immediately at Contact us page or live customer service support chat or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel these items.
- We are unable to process your payment information. Please contact us immediately at Contact us page or live customer service support chat or email to email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order.